Friday, December 10, 2010

Paranormal Activity

Me: "How was your Thanksgiving?"
6th-grade boy: "Good. I ate so much at the Thanksgiving feast, that when I was running, I fell down on my stomach, and threw up, and it came out like a water-gun."
Me: "Awesome."

Same 6th-grade boy: "Oh, man, I have one of those throw-up burps right now."


7th-grade boy: "Mr. V banned scales from the building, so we can't do any in lessons today."
Me: "OK, get out your arpeggios."
7th-grade boy: "OK, I'll do my scales."
Me: "That's what I thought."

7th-grade boy: "I HATE THIS REED!"
Me: "Are you OK or do I need to put on a helmet?"

8th-grade boy: "We were too scared to watch Paranormal Activity directly so we watched the reflection of it on my lizard's cage."

7th-grade boy: "OK, so I'm going to play my solo for you, and you're going to tell me what I'm doing wrong. OK?"
Me: "Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment